How do I use my ProSmoke Portable Charging E-cigarette Case?
How to charge your ProSmoke Portable Charging Case:
- Using the included USB cable, you can charge your portable charging case with a computer or with the adapter included in the starter kit. We recommend an initial charge of 8 hours to fully prime the battery but it is not required. Subsequent charges will take 1-2 hours.
- When the unit is plugged in, the bars on the LCD screen will progress from left to right indicating the charge level on the screen. 5 solid bars indicates a full charge.
- To check the battery level of the charger, you can look at the LCD screen and the black bars indicate the charging level of the case. All 5 bars indicate a full charge. The green and red LED lights that light when pressing the start button are only indicators of the cigarette battery, NOT the case.
- When no power blocks show in the LCD screen or the LED indicator blinks red on its own without pressing the button, the battery is used and needs to be recharged.
How to charge the ProSmoke battery using the Portable Charging Case:
- Screw the battery into the charging socket inside of the case.
- Press and hold the button for about 5 seconds until the LED on the ProSmoke battery blinks to indicate the charge has started.
- The LED will blink green on the charger and turn to solid red.
- Although the LCD screen goes blank and the LED's turn off, the battery is still being charged. This is done to conserve battery energy.
- When the battery is fully charged, you can press the button on the front of the charging case and it will be green. This indicates it is ready for use. If the LED is red, the cigarette battery is still charging.
Please note that the screen will shutoff automatically no matter the action to conserve battery on the unit.
You ARE able to charge the portable case with the provided cable while charging a battery at the same time with no issues.
You ARE able to leave the e-cigarette battery screwed in to the charger with no concerns. It will not overcharge or ruin the battery.