I have ingested some of the liquid from my cartridge. Is this dangerous or bad?
There is typically no immediate safety or poison concerns for ingesting nicotine unless it is in a much higher volume that what is contained in our cartridges. As with any high capacity e-cigarette, sometimes the contents of the cartridges can be shuffled during shipment causing excess liquid to come through the mouthpiece.
If you do get liquid in your mouth or ingest it, you can simply rinse your mouth out with water to get rid of the taste if. The easiest solution is to remove the cartridge and blow through the it back to front to remove the excess liquid (Blow on the large opening to make excess liquid come through small hole). This will take care of it immediately! If you do have safety concerns, we instruct you to call poison control.