- The best fall e-cigarette coupons, discounts and promotion codes (30 September)
The leaves are changing and the air is getting cold. This means Fall is here and Winter soon after. In addition to being much cheaper than regular cigarettes, you no longer have to freeze outside with traditional cigarettes, when vaping your e-cigarette inside an e-cig friendly establishment!
- News and sharp critique coming today over a flawed London E-cigarette study with cancer patients (22 September)
News and sharp critique is coming today over a flawed study performed in London on the addiction properties of cancer patients that also use e-cigarettes.
- Reward Your Hard Work With Special Savings On All E-Cig Products (28 August)
Reward Your Hard Work With Special Savings On All E-Cigarette & Vaporizer Products
- E-Cigarette Summer Coupons (27 July)
Celebrate summer all season long with 10% off all orders until August 1st! See how much green you can save by switching to e-cigarettes.
Happy Summer from ProSmoke! Use coupon code 'ProSummer14' at checkout!
- Celebrate your freedom from traditional cigarettes by trying a tobacco alternative like e-cigs today! (02 July)
Were offering huge savings on all e-cigarette products this 4th of July. Celebrate your freedom from traditional cigarettes by trying a tobacco alternative like e-cigs today!
- New Study Says Electronic Cigarettes Are Not Gateway Products (26 June)
A survey done across 27 European countries shows that only 1.1% of nonsmokers had only attempted e-cigs. Smokers that have been attempting to quit were twice as likely to have tried e-cigs more than regular smokers.
- The FDA Has Extended the Commenting Period for Electronic Cigarette Regulation (23 June)
After finally releasing its proposed e-cigarette regulations, on April 24, the US Food and Drug Administration has announced it will be extending the public commenting period on the proposed rule set, beyond July 9.
- Are E-Cigarettes more successful than NRT's? (29 May)
A London study proves that electronic cigarettes help smokers quit much more effectively compared to nicotine replacement therapies such as nicotine patches and gum.
- Memorial Day Savings fon all e-cigarette purchases (23 May)
Memorial Day Savings from the best Rated ProSmoke Electronic Cigarettes. You can now get even more savings for Memorial Day on all products we sell!
- Study shows e-cigs do help (22 May)
A recent British study shows that electronic cigarettes are helping people quit smoking regular cigarettes at higher rates than any other method.
- Taxing of E-Cigs in New Jersey (21 May)
New Jersey has taken upon themselves to determine whether a tax should be added to electronic cigarettes, such as the one already added to traditional cigarettes.
- Some say E-Cigarettes can be doing more harm than good. They are wrong! (14 May)
In deciding whether E-Cigarettes are better for the public or not, many seem to believe that the devices are ruining the progress made by smokers that have quit and are now attempting to lure in a younger generation by using likeable flavors. The E-Cigarette comes with the defense that it is an alternative, not a copy of the tobacco product itself.
- FDA Regulation News and Cinco De Mayo Coupons (04 May)
Big news keeps coming for the electronic industry this month so we thought this was a perfect opportunity to give our customers a great coupon and some updates on what is occurring with electronic cigarettes and the FDA!
- How certain states, such as Indiana, are handling the growth of e-cigs (03 May)
The FDA released their proposed regulations for the electronic cigarette industry this week and states like Indiana are proceeding cautiously before determining their own state level regulations.
- ProSmoke set to exhibit at Vapor World Expo 2014. (03 May)
ProSmoke set to exhibit new retail line of disposable e-cigarettes at Vapor World Expo 2014.
- ProSmoke Electronic Cigarettes Responds to new FDA Regulations on Electronic Cigarette Industry (01 May)
ProSmoke, a #1-rated electronic cigarette company, has responded to the latest U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations for the electronic cigarette industry.
- Easter e-cig coupons on all products we sell! (21 April)
Easter marks a special time for many people for many reasons. You can now add one more to that list since ProSmoke is offering even more savings for Easter on all products we sell!
- ProSmokeStore.com is SECURE and not affected by Heartbleed (12 April)
A major vulnerability in the technology that powers encryption across much of the internet was discovered this week. Like many other companies, we took immediate action to patch any possible vulnerabilities in our infrastructure and websites that could affect our million+ customers.
- ProSmoke Surrounds 2014 NATO Show Attendees with Top Rated Retail E-Cigarette Products (06 April)
Las Vegas, NV 4/7/2014 - As tobacco and leading electronic cigarette companies from around the globe arrive in Las Vegas for the annual National Association of Tobacco Outlets show, ProSmoke, the number one rated electronic cigarette, is excited to exhibit their award winning products to potential e-cigarette retailers and distributors.
- Announcing the world’s first and only underwater electronic cigarette from ProSmoke! (01 April)
Today, ProSmoke electronic cigarettes is announcing a revolutionary device that will not only change the life of millions of electronic cigarette users, but the lives of billions of people, both smokers and non-smokers around the globe! The device is an electronic cigarette that can be used under water and does not require any special breathing apparatus or bulky add-ons.
- No Luck Needed For March E-cigarette Savings at ProSmoke! (16 March)
We are extending our St. Patrick's Day coupons until March 21st! Head to the site to save now on every purchase!
- Winter Days E-Cigarette Coupons (25 January)
It might be cold outside, but these savings are hot! Check out our special coupons to save you money this winter season on all electronic cigarette products.
- Chicago Passes Tougher E-Cigarette Regulations (15 January)
Chicago City Council passed tougher laws for e-cigarettes today that will regulate their usage similarly to Tobacco E-Cigarettes. Many restaurants, bars, and casinos in Chicago wonder why this decision was made and how it might affect their business.