- Skip the Quit in 2017 With New Years Savings! (26 December)
Over 2 million have a New Years Resolution to quit smoking each year. Instead of trying to quit, why not change to electronic cigarettes as an alternative with these great coupons.
- Holiday E-Cig Coupons For 10% Off All Purchases! (14 December)
ProSmoke loves the holidays and is honored to be the number one choice for gifts for smokers during Christmas.
- What Does The Higher Smoking Age Mean? (14 December)
The California state legislature is considering the probability of increasing the smoking age to 21, a shift that health promoters expect will reverberate throughout the United States.
- Legal Tax Victory For Vapers In Utah (14 December)
E-cigarette supporters got a much-needed victory Thursday following a bill suggesting an 86.5 percent tax on electronic cigarettes went up in smoke.
- Vermonts New Public Smoking Laws (14 December)
Vermont lawmakers are considering a proposal that could expand the state's smoke-free regulations to include using e-cigarettes.
- University College London Study Shows E-Cigarette's Help You Quit Smoking (14 December)
UCL discovered that electronic cigarettes assist people in leaving smoking. The research was not able to ascertain precisely exactly how many smokers could leave smoking, however, they developed an estimation of 22,000.
- Wiconsin Debates Electronic Cigarette Vaping Safety (14 December)
Add yet another argument to the long checklist approaching in the Wisconsin Legislature: Electronic cigarette.
- Is It Nicotine Or Combustible Smoke That Is Bad For You In Cigarettes? (14 December)
Dr. Derek Yach did more than any living man to eliminate cigarettes. He's often brought attention to the slick strategies of the tobacco market, which markets its goods while seemingly adding its assistance to antismoking strategies.
- The Year 2016 In E-cigarettes Round Up (14 December)
In 2016 e-cigs stay as contentious and as badly understood among most people as these were a year-ago.
- Scotland Set To Regulate E-Cigs (14 December)
Health campaigners have welcomed new regulations controlling the Electronic cigarette business and controlling the selling of cigarettes and relevant products, something they had been trying to accomplish for a long time.
- The Likely Truth Behind That Viral Exploding ECigarette Video (14 December)
Press outlets have documented events when vapers have experienced explosions,
- The E-Cigarette Vaping Fight Continues (14 December)
In accordance with The Hill, considering that the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) obtained the FDAs closing deeming ordinances in October, 21 assemblies are used to talk about the issue, with at least yet another twelve planned for December.
- Texas Law Makers Begin With Electronic Cigarettes and Vaping (14 December)
The most current, reputable studies are revealing today’s complex vaping goods may enhance a smoker’s well-being, will not be a gateway to smoking but quite contrary, an entry from smoke, and demonstrate promise to be a true advantage for decreasing smoke use in Texas and all over the world.
- Are We Telling The Youth The Truth About E-Cigarettes? (14 December)
Selected officers and antismoking advocates require to rethink their knee-jerk response and ill will to cigarette and vaping
- Study Might Show No Toxins In E-Cigarettes And Vaporizers (14 December)
Cigarette company utilizes smoking robot and human lung tissues to check the health dangers of 'vaping' - with unbelievable outcomes.
- New Study Reportedly Show E-Cigarettes Are Less Harmful To Lungs Than Cigarettes (14 December)
Vaping is shaping to be the most analyzed vice of the twenty-first century, with a study finding that vaporizers are less harmful to the body.
- New Study Might Show E-Cigarettes Are Non Toxic (14 December)
In a recent research, scientists have discovered Electronic cigarette steam has no poisonous effect on the tissues identified in human bronchi. The new study, financed by British American Tobacco (BAT), indicated inhaling smoking vapor may be as secure as breathing atmosphere.
- NATO Response To Raised Smoking Age (14 December)
The issue will continue until there's a legitimate attempt to improve the openness of adults to supply tobacco products to minors.
- Proposed E-Cigarette Legislation In Massachusetts (14 December)
Laws being proposed in the state of Massachusetts as well as in Erie County (New York) would inform drug stores they cannot promote among the most famous smoking-cessation products which they now provide: e-cigs.
- Omnibus Bill Will Protect Cigarette Markets But Not E-Cigarettes? (14 December)
The planned driver might have prohibited the Food and Drug Administration from requiring such applications for merchandise out there on the effective day of the FDAs rules, but wouldn't have prevented the FDA from regulating these goods.
- Obama Signs Tobacco Packaging Bill (14 December)
Senator Bill Nelson (D.-Fla.), who launched the bill (S. 14-2), mentioned the bill "requires the packaging of liquid nicotine containers for use in electronic cigarettes to be subject to existing child poisoning prevention packaging standards."
- Are Smokers Quitting With Electronic Cigarettes? (14 December)
First, the great information: About a month ago, New York City declared that only 14 from 100 New Yorkers remain smoking.
- The Mad War On E-cigs And Vaping (14 December)
Is it size madness, or something also darker, which has brought Americas, public-health leaders, to take part in a mass attack on e-cigarettes?
- Indiana E-Liquid Legal Measures (14 December)
A lot of the controversy over digital smoking concentrates on whether health hazards are connected with that. In Indiana, considerably more clever issues can significantly narrow the variety of vape stores open in the Hoosier express.
- Non-smoking Teens Repotedly Not Interested in E-Cigs (14 December)
Advocates of electronic cigarettes have claimed that, because Electronic cigarette are significantly less risky than conventional flammable cigarette smokes, use of Electronic cigarette by smokers can reduce the health damages as a result of smoking;
- Nicotine Patches And Electronic Cigarettes; What's The Difference? (14 December)
E-cigarettes, which supply nicotine without the tobacco smoke toxins, work just in addition to nicotine patches in helping individuals to give up smoking, based on another research in the medical journal The Lancet.
- NATO Action Results in Repeal of San Diego Cigarette Advertising Restrictions (14 December)
The San Diego City Council voted unanimously to repeal cigarette marketing limitations that were first embraced by the town in 1998 then extended to e-cigarettes and smoking e-liquid in June of 2014.
- E-cigarette Myth vs Fact Reported Online (14 December)
These days, it appears more focused on self-preservation in the commercial perception of the term than with really combating the side effects from the cigarette business.
- National Parks Restrict E-Cig Use (14 December)
National Parks advised that it restrict e-cig use at all its locations, same rules as tobacco smokes.
- E-Cigarettes Reported To Possibly Improve Cardiovascular Health (14 December)
This development occurs equally among people who change entirely and people who become double consumers but cut down significantly on the amount they smoke.
- Minneapolis Looks to Limit Flavored Tobacco & E-Liquid (14 December)
A proposed ordinance, as noted from the Star Tribune, would restrict revenue of flavored cigarettes (including pipes, electric, water pipe and e-cigarettes) to approximately two-dozen cigarette retailers in town.
- Is The E-Cigarette Market Still Growing? (13 December)
Being home to among the biggest supply systems for the selling of e-cigarette and add-ons, the United States alone accounted for over 45% share of the total income creation in 2014.
- FDA's Future Regulations For The E-Cigarette Market (13 December)
With about 135,000 opinions posted to the US Food and Drug Administration on the ordinances, the bureau has publicly suggested that they ought to be completed and become successful soon.
- FDA Reveals First Wave of E-Cigarette PATH Studies (13 December)
The Society for Research on nicotine and Tobacco Conference had several tobacco and nicotine-related presentations, most noteworthy is data from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- FDA, E-Cigarettes, PMTA, And Confusion (13 December)
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the selling of new tobacco products during the marketplace tobacco program (PMTA) pathway
- Huffington Post Scrambles To Fix E-Cigarette Article After Publishing Blunder (13 December)
The Huffington Post has made some improvements to one-thrown movie featuring Dr. Margaret Cuomo, cousin of Gov. Andrew Cuomo, maintaining cigarette are just as harmful as cigarette cigarettes.
- Indiana State Hoosier Security E-Cigarette Bill Creates Mandated Monopoly (13 December)
A bill that produces ordinances for the creation of e-cigarettes can also be making a ruled monopoly on the protection sector.
- Katherine Heigl Vaping Like A ProSmoke E-Cigarette (13 December)
Katherine Heigl is still smoking away on her e-cig. She loved an outside lunchtime and smoke Wednesday day and Bauer Griffin has the pictures.
- Hawaii Changes Smoking & Vaping Age To 21 (13 December)
A bill that could make Hawaii the initial state to improve the legal smoking age to 21 eliminated the Legislature on Friday and is headed to the governor.
- Did the CDC Just Save the Electronic cigarette Industry? (13 December)
Sales of e-cigarettes are declining, however, the Centers for Disease Control might be giving the business a boost that would increase sales
- Washington DC's Electronic cigarette Tax (13 December)
District of Columbia put in place a new tax on all vapor products of 67% percent, and as articles in the Daily Caller describes, this taxation may place several vape stores out-of-business.
- England smokers reported to be quitting cigarettes in favor of vaporizing (13 December)
Vaporizers are believed to have assisted 16,000-22,000 smokers in England to stop smoking in 2014.Investigators from University College London believe on average that the use of vaporizers created 16K-22K long-term quitters in England in 2014.
- E-cigarettes reported to be safer than smoking in England (13 December)
vaping: cigarette safer than smoking, states Public Health England Authoritive body claims vaping may make substantial addition to end-game of traditional cigarettes and increases worries about duration of accreditation process.
- E-Cigarettes Reportedly Less Addictive Than Cigarettes (13 December)
E-cigarettes seem much less addicting than cigarettes in previous smokers, which may help enhance understanding of the way that various nicotine-delivery devices cause addiction, according to investigators at Penn State Hershey College of Medicine.
- Making A Case for Vapers, e-cigarettes, and vaprorizers (13 December)
Vaping appears to be all over CSPs forthcoming October issue, from information and discourses from last Augusts Tobacco Roundtable to a complete narrative focused on the mainstreaming of open-systems.
- California Changing Their Smoking Age To 21 (13 December)
The state Senate on Thursday gave final legislative approval to bills that will control e-cigarettes and increase the smoking age to 21 in California, delivering them to Gov. Jerry Brown for thought.
- E-cigarettes Reported To Help In Smoking Cessation (13 December)
The planet continues to the discussion on the effects of e-cigarettes, whether it's a successful smoking-cessation agent or a cause that affects individuals to smoke conventional smokes more
- E-cigarettes could be prescribed by the NHS (13 December)
Cigarettes can be approved by the NHS to assist smokers to stop smoking, a statement says vaporizers are 95% less dangerous than cigarettes and may be approved by the NHS in the near future to assist smokers to stop
- Costco Phasing Out Tobacco & Electronic Cigarette Sales (13 December)
Yet another leading store is leaving the cigarette world. Yet, unlike CVS Health Corp., Costco Wholesale Corp. is gently eliminating the goods from its shelves.
- Congressman busts out vaporizer in the middle of session. (13 December)
Representative uses e-cigarette throughout vaping hearing In the middle of a discussion about electronic cigarettes on aircraft,
- Congressional tactics on e-cigarettes (13 December)
These products that have broken outdated in the last decade providing smokers with the effective way of stopping lethal, addicting smokes cigarette and vapor goods, damage reduction products are new, advanced apparatus provide smokers with nicotine in a vapor of reduced health hazard.
- Cheer e-cigs and Vaporizers (13 December)
An increasing number of folks enjoy their Electronic cigarette outside bars or as they bustle across the street which is simple to suppose these electronic cigarettes have changed their previous type of cigarettes consumption.
- Changing Grandfather Date For Electronic Cigarettes & Vaporizers (13 December)
Teams which are against tobacco-free smokes, and which need to ensure that all cigarettes continue to include tobacco, continue to deceive people into believing that altering the grandpa day in the United States Food and Drug Administration deeming ordinances may stop the FDA from critiquing e-cig products.
- Australian E-cigarette Owner loses case (13 December)
Electronic cigarette seller loses California courtroom appeal.
- Big Pharma Scrambles Over Electronic Cigarettes (13 December)
Vaporizers have overtaken nicotine patches and chewing gum as the most used solution to give up smoking, based on research from University College London. UCL professors identified one-million individuals in England utilized vaporizers to stop cigarettes in 2015.
- Cyber Monday Is Now A Week Long Sale! 25% to 50% Off. (28 November)
ProSmoke has joined the ranks of Amazon.com, Newegg.com and Walmart to be part of an elite group to offer Cyber Monday Specials all week long for our Cyber Monday Sale.
- The Biggest Savings All Year Start Now For Black Friday. Up to 50% off! (23 November)
Black Friday starts now and goes all weekend long. Get up to 50% off ProSmoke's award winning products.
These are the biggest savings all year and will not happen again!
- Rake In The Fall 2016 Savings With E-Cig Coupons (19 September)
None of us like raking leaves, so we give you something better! While the leaves change and the air gets cold, it's a perfect time to use e-cigarettes! In addition to being much cheaper than regular cigarettes, you no longer have to freeze outside.
- Get Some Labor Day Savings For All Of Your Hard Work! (02 September)
We Think You Deserve A Reward For The Hard Work You Do Every Day!
- Independence Day 2016 E-cig Vaporizer Celebration & Sale (29 June)
Celebrate your freedom in 2016 from regular combustible cigarettes by trying a tobacco alternative like e-cigarettes today! We're offering huge savings on all e-cigarette products during our Independence Day Sale!
- E-Cigarettes are the Perfect 2016 Fathers Day Gift (16 June)
If your Dad still smokes cigarettes in 2016, show him and your family how much you really love him with great e-cigarette gifts from ProSmoke!
- Memorial Day 2016 Discounts On Everything (25 May)
Memorial Day 2016 Is All About Sharing The Savings!
- Fill Your Basket With Easter E-Cigarette Savings! (23 March)
Easter marks a special time for many people for many reasons. You can now add one more to that list since ProSmoke is offering, even more, savings for Easter on all products we sell! Put some savings in that basket today!
- No luck needed to get these ProSmoke specials (12 March)
No luck needed to get these ProSmoke specials. Save 15% now on every purchase
- New York Court Rules Vaping Is Not the Same as Smoking (23 February)
A New York court has ruled that, under state law, vapers can’t be charged for violating anti-smoking rules because—as millions of vapers have been repeating for years—vaping isn’t smoking.
- Mayo Clinic Has Patients Use e-Cigarettes Instead of Smoking Cigarettes (18 February)
Mayo Clinic: E-Cigarettes Mitigate Risks Of Smoking Before And After Operations. E-Cigarettes slashed smokers’ tobacco use both before and after elective surgery, according to a study from the Mayo clinic.