Do you need a burst of morning flavor? Try our Coffee Jolt flavored electronic cigarette cartridges! Perfect for that morning start or afternoon break!
We have the largest and most innovative electronic cigarette cartridges on the market. Specially designed to create bigger vapor and last longer than any other electronic cigarette on the market. Our smokeless cigarette cartridges contain more product without adding any size to the cartridge itself; Allowing for a longer life cartridge while still having great airflow and a nice easy draw.
ProSmoke is also the only E-cigarette cartridge available with ColorID™. An industry exclusive feature that identifies your cartridges when outside the cartridge pack with a uniquely colored cork for each flavor. It not only keeps your cartridges fresh longer but lets you identify the flavor with a quick glance to satisfy those wanting taste buds! Learn more by clicking here.
Hundreds of hours of research has gone into getting our e-liquid solution perfect for our customers to ensure the best taste, safety, vapor amount, longevity and consistency. Unlike most of our competitors, who use Propylene Glycol for the liquid of their cartridges, ProSmoke has opted to use a vegetable based solution; which after years in the industry has proven to provide the absolute best smoking experience. If given the option between Propylene Glycol and a Vegetable based solution, customers choose ProSmoke almost every single time!
Every Flavored Cartridge Pack contains 5 individual cartridges in the nicotine level of your choice. You can choose from No Nicotine (0mg) all the way to Super Extra High (28mg).
Based on your smoking style, each cartridge is equivalent to smoking up to a pack and a half of regular cigarettes, giving you up to 8 regular packs of cigarettes per cartridge box!
|Have questions about which nicotine level you should get or the differences between cartridge ingredients and our competitors? Check out our FAQ
Total Average Customer Rating(Based on 18 Reviews)
"I love the Coffee Jolt cartridge ! My worst cravings come with my morning coffee and strangely enough the coffee flavoring really helps with that . I don't know what it is but it takes the edge off !"
Nice change of pace
"The Java flavor is a nice change of pace from the Menthol, but it is nothing exciting."
"Coffee Jolt is definitely my favorite flavor! My doctor recommended Prosmoke, so I tried it. Unbelievably, I quit smoking the first day that I tried it! My last cig was on Oct 27,2012. I will never go back to that habit again thanks to this product."
"My favorite. I only gave 4 because I want even more!!!"
"Absolutely...love the coffee! It's definitely my favorite flavor!,,,"
Coffee Jolt Cartridge
"I absolutely love my electronic ProSmoke!! It has been the best thing ever that helped me to quit smoking cigarettes. The Coffee Jolt cartridge is my favorite flavor & I did try just about all of the others. So tasty & so smooth!! It truly has provided me with the absolute best smoking experience ever!! No nasty after taste, simply pure enjoyment!! I definitely give it 5 stars!!"
review per your request
"I am pleased with all features of prosmoke. I am very fond of the coffee flavor. I realize with all the research prosmoke has done, any improvement I might suggest has already occured to pro smoke. However if the cartridge tip was coated with a soft material it would feel more like the real thing."
"By far my personal favorite. Very mellow and more like a regular cig than any other flavor I've tried. The tobacco tends to be a little sweet to me and this flavor has no sweet to it at all (which I like). Mild, dark, and it's 95% of what I smoke (the other 5% is the tobacco flavor). If you haven't tried it, buy it."
Coffee in the morning?
"Your morning cup of Joe will be perfection with this flavored vape. I have been trying to cut down on my caffeine consumption, especially in the late afternoon; a ten-minute break with this caffeine free-cart seems to satisfy. Morning or evening, this is a very pleasing, full-flavored selection."
Too much of a good thing?
"The Coffee Jolt has great taste and is one of my favorite smokes. The ONLY thing (and this goes for other flavors as well) I can complain about is that sometimes there is too much "juice" in the cartridge. When smoking it will leak out into your mouth, which doesn't taste good. With that said I do enjoy how long each cartridge lasts, so obviously ProSmoke is trying to find a balance. You can't say they cheat you on juice, that is for sure!"