The ProSmoke is a consistent and top performer of the industry. Since we have less than a 1% defective rate and all equipment is tested prior to shipping to the customer, 9 out of 10 times when users are just getting started with their e-cigarette and are experiencing issues, it is due to getting started without fully reading the manual or improper usage. If you are experiencing issues getting started with your electronic cigarette, here is a list of standard troubleshooting steps to resolve the most common issues.
1. Please replace the blank cartridge the unit that it is shipped with and installed a new cartridge from the package.
2. Please fully charge both batteries, as instructed in the manual (An 8 hour initial charge is required to fully prime both batteries; Subsequent charges only take an hour or so).
3. Check the unit for obstruction in the atomizer such as pocket lint or particles that might cause a drop in performance. Please ensure the plastic cork is removed from the cartridge before placing onto the atomizer.
4. Rotate the new cartridge after it is placed on the atomizer, this can ensure it is getting good contact.. Like any e-cig manufacturer, we do not recommend taking it off until the cartridge is fully used since the wick that holds the solution can dislodge if removed too early. If you still need to remove it, please do so carefully so it does not ruin the cartridge.
5. Please ensure the cartridge is properly contacting the atomizer. To do this, you can find a paper-clip and gently place the end into the inhalation hole (The small one) and very gently press and move the internal reservoir forward slightly (1 mm or barely at all). Since our cartridges our such high capacity, some users have inadvertently pressed the cartridge contents back when troubleshooting their unit. Please ensure you do this gently and only slightly forward. Once the contents make contact with the atomizer, you will not have to do this again.
6. Remove your battery and cartridge from the atomizer. Then run your atomizer under lukewarm water and give it a brisk blow to dislodge any obstruction and let air dry completely (This can take up to 4 hours to dry). Sometimes during cartridge changes, you can unintentionally get some blockage in the atomizer. This typically solves most performance issues with the atomizer and can also be done to rinse previous flavors off the atomizer.
7. Please make sure there is no obstruction on the battery connection that might cause it to not have full contact.
8. Lightly tap the LED end of the battery on a desk to dislodge anything that could be obstructing it the connection.
If you continue to have issues, please contact customer support via the website and they will be able to assist you further or set up a replacement if under warranty.